I have switched from using to DVDs into MP4, instead now I am using a combination of and AnyDVD. I have also used and on the . I was having really odd problems with how the MP4s appeared when I played them back over the network on my . It took a little experimentation to get the settings exactly right, but I eventually found that if I put the average bitrate to 1463 for the video that it wouldn’t have any problems with playback. I have got into the flow of encoding at least 10 discs a day, so I won’t ever have the problem ever again of having a damaged disc due to little grubby fingers. :)




Be Sociable, Share!
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Post a Comment

You must be logged in to post a comment.